Home > Vitamin Supplements > Vitamin Source Basic Multivitamin (Iron Free) 90 Veg Tablets

Vitamin Source Basic Multivitamin (Iron Free) 90 Veg Tablets

Vitamin Source Basic Multivitamin (Iron Free) 90 Veg Tablets

  (0 reviews)  

SKU NB-VSV-14434
Weight 0.50 lbs
Market price: $18.86
save 13%
Our price: $16.40

Basic Multivitamin Iron Free: Contains a mineral combination formulated to provide the essential recommended nutrients for individuals with average nutritional needs. Supplied in easy to swallow tablets. No preservatives, colorants or additives.

- Lower potency for general nutrition support.

- Excellent alternative to ** Centrum.

- One a day vitamin and mineral.

Ingredients in the Basic Vitamin and Mineral Supplement:
A blend of all the essential vitamins, minerals and trace minerals combined with bioflavonoids and more. The ideal Basic Multivitamin to begin a dietary supplement routine.

Bioflavonoids: Also referred to as vitamin P, a name that nutrition scientists object to because it has not been proved that they are essential to human nutrition and health. Many researchers are studying bioflavonoids and many reports have been given about their possible functions.

Selenium: could be your most potent ally against health problems. Selenium is a trace element found naturally in foods like nuts and liver. Nearly all of the selenium in animal tissue is found in the proteins.

Molybdenum: It is considered a trace element because of the relatively minute quantity that is essential in the diet. Molybdenum is thought to be an antioxidant and helps your body to break down harmful substances, which are used to preserve food. It is an essential component of enzyme systems.

Calcium: About 99 percent of the calcium in the human body is held in the bones and teeth. The remaining 1 percent of calcium circulates in the bloodstream, where it performs a variety of important functions. Calcium supplements help to contract muscles and helps regulate the contractions of the heart. It plays a role in the transmission of nerve impulses and in blood clotting.

Whole Food:  For additional whole food ingredients, take in conjunction with whole food vitamins. This combination will give you the best of both worlds, a controlled intake of vitamin doses and the vital whole food ingredients required for your body to stay healthy.


"Only after reading your website, that I realized the top selling multivitamin and mineral brand I have been taking all these years has artificial colorants added. I have now changed to the Vitamin Source Basic formula, thank you for the insight."
R. Van Wyke OR USA

Guarantee : We guarantee this supplement for potency and purity.

** Compare With Centrum Supplements. Centrum are registered trademarks and not owned by NaturesBrands.com and are the property of their respective owners, who are not affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Natures Brands multi vitamin mineral supplement products.

Vitamin Source Basic Multivitamin (Iron Free) 90 Veg TabletsSupplement Facts


: *
: *
: *
There have been no reviews