Home > Vitamin Supplements > Vitamin Source Prenatal Complete Once Daily 120 Veg Tablets

Vitamin Source Prenatal Complete Once Daily 120 Veg Tablets

Vitamin Source Prenatal Complete Once Daily 120 Veg Tablets
 





  (0 reviews)  

SKU NB-VSV-14149
Weight 1.00 lbs
Market price: $35.36
save 13%
Our price: $30.75
Qty

Prenatal Multivitamin Complete : A multivitamin with mineral combination with essential vitamins and minerals ingeniously combined to create a powerful prenatal multivitamin and mineral nutritional supplement.

- Reduce birth defects with 800 mcg folic acid.

- With 1000 mg calcium & 60 mg iron fumarate.

- Compare with +Rainbow Light Prenatal Formula.

Ingredients in the Prenatal Multivitamin:Use this formula before, during and after pregnancy, especially during breastfeeding. Four tablets per day, recommended in separate doses for increased absorption and utilization. Contains the critical nutrients required for a healthy pregnancy.

Calcium: Contains 1000 mg calcium more than most prescription prenatal multivitamins! About 99 percent of the calcium in the human body is held in the bones and teeth. The remaining 1 percent of calcium circulates in the bloodstream, where it performs a variety of important functions. Calcium supplements help to contract muscles and helps regulate the contractions of the heart. It plays a role in the transmission of nerve impulses and in blood clotting.

Folic Acid: Contains 800 mcg folic acid an important nutrient to decrease the risk of birth defects. Folic acid is essential for the formation and maturation of both red and white blood cells and deficiency is often expressed as anemia, especially among the elderly, the poor, alcoholics, and pregnant women.

Iron: Provides 60 mg iron fumarate to help prevent against iron deficiency anemia during pregnancy. Iron is essential for an energetic body, a sharp mind, and a strong immune system, yet a surprising number of Americans-especially women-get too little of this mineral.

Vitamins & Minerals: Contains the critical nutrients required for a healthy pregnancy. It is recommended to start prenatal supplementation at least 3-6 months prior to pregnancy

Vegetarian Formula:A vegetarian formula and we guarantee this multi vitamin supplements for potency and purity. It is recommended to start prenatal supplementation at least 3-6 months prior to pregnancy. Testimonials:
"Like that fact that I can purchase almost the same formula as a leading prenatal brand for allot less!"
C. Keen NY USA

Guarantee:We guarantee this supplements for potency and purity of our multivitamins.

+ Compare With Rainbow Light Prenatal multivitamin supplements. Rainbow Light and Complete Prenatal System are registered trademarks of Anabolic Labs. Trademarks not owned by NaturesBrands.com are the property of their respective owners, who are not affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by NaturesBrands.com multi vitamin and mineral supplement products.

Vitamin Source Prenatal Complete Once Daily 120 Veg TabletsSupplement Facts

: *
: *
: *
 
There have been no reviews

Only registered customers are allowed to add review. Please sign in and add your own review!