Herbal Remedy List >
Our G-Joint Formula helps Fight uric acids in the Bloodstream and Joints.
- Help Cleanse Uric Acid from your Body.
- Five Effective Herbs in the G-Joint Formula.
- Help maintain a Healthy Alkaline Balance.
- With Organic & Wild Crafted Ingredients.
- Vegetarian, Non-Irradiated & Additive Free.
- Safe & Effective, Non-Chemical Formula.
“Ouch, my big toe is killing me”. Is your body a haven for uric acid build -up? We have heard this many times from many of you, and now we have a natural formula from Herbal-Medi-Care that offers relief. Uric acid is like having a burr in your blood stream! It can really cause discomfort. Today excess uric acid build up is a problem for millions of people. It causes untold agony and suffering.
Here's Why your Joints will Love the G-Joint Formula:
Now advanced nutritional research has designed an herbal formula with nine well known nutritional ingredients designed to help fight the build up of uric acid within the bloodstream.
Devils Claw - This herb contains a special compound (harpagoside) that current nutritional thinking believes helps soothe tenderness in joints and toes.
Celery - This herb is thought to be of help in supporting proper fluid retention in the body, and to offer relief from uric acid.
Mustard Seed - The herb helps to help stimulate the flushing of the digestive system of fluids.
If uric acid levels are of concern to you, our G-Joint Formula may offer soothing relief naturally. This exclusive formula of five herbs works in harmony with your body to help bring soothing comfort, while helping to promote uric acid levels you can live with. It's from Herbal-Medi-Care the pharmacy of nature, and it's guaranteed! SAVE! Buy 3 and get 1 FREE. Order yours now!
DID YOU KNOW...?
- Gout is nine times more common in men than in women. It predominantly attacks males after puberty, with a peak age of 75. In women, gout attacks usually occur after menopause.
- Intense joint inflammation occurs as blood cells fight the uric acid crystals and release chemicals of inflammation, causing pain, heat, and redness of the joint tissues.
- Gout is characterized by an overload of uric acid in the body and recurring attacks of joint inflammation.
"I was amazed after taking the G-Joint and Acid-2-Alkaline Capsules 3 capsules of each per day for four weeks." - N. Roel
"At first I used the G-Joint Formula was so excited I now use both G-Joint and A-Joint together - what a difference." - D. Libbey
Safety: Use on a cycle of 12 weeks on 2 weeks off. Alternate with Acid-2-Alkaline to prevent reaching a plateau. Not recommended for people that suffer from ulcers. Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a medical practitioner before taking in conjunction with prescription drugs. Consult your medical practitioner if symptoms persist. Do not use if allergic reaction. Do not exceed 6 capsules per day. Store in a dry, cool place. Do not use if under 18 years of age. Keep out of reach of children. Suitable for vegetarians. Suitable for pets.